Nursing Department: ICU
Schedule: Full Time 7:00 AM to 19:30 PM
Reports To: Director, Special Care Services
- To provide multilevel nursing care for patients requiring the highest level of care.
- Demonstrates leadership and clinical expertise based on education and experience.
- Directs and ensures that patient care is delivered as set forth by Critical Care policy and procedure.
- Current California RN license and Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Previous acute care experience required.
- Two years ICU experience preferred, Meditech experience, and leadership skills.
- Good communication and computer skills. CCRN preferred.