Position: Speech Language Pathologist
Department: Speech Therapy
Schedule: Part Time 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Reports To: Director, Rehabilitation
- Evaluation of patients for therapeutic intervention in speech, language or swallowing deficits. Planning and administration of treatment.
- Provision of education/training to the patient, his or her family and other team members.
- Current California Speech and Language Pathology License.
- Current BCLS certification
- Able to communicate in English.
- Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- Must be able to perform swallow studies including MBSS