The February/March 2020 issue of Spotlight on Montebello marks the newspaper's 20th year of publication! In celebration, this issue will feature a member-exclusive special theme, "20-Twenty:"
20-TWENTY: This special member-exclusive editorial will feature:
- Businesses operating 20 YEARS or more
- Businesses who have been Chamber members for 20 YEARS or more
- Business owners who are aged 20 to 29 YEARS OLD
- Business owners who have been partners or married to each other for 20 YEARS
- Businesses with any other significant relationship to the number TWENTY (20+ locations, 20+ employees; etc.)
This issue is also a great time to spread the word about:
- Valentine's Day specials, venues, gift ideas; etc.
- St. Patrick's Day events, specials; etc.
- Tax preparation services
- Planning Spring Break activities, vacations & staycations
- Booking Easter celebrations
The deadline for submissions is Friday, January 10th so please reserve your space early.
Spotlight on Montebello is a bi-monthly publication which is mailed and distributed to 15,000 residents and businesses and available for viewing online.
The newspaper offers advertising opportunities and publishes informational articles and press releases of community interest.
Articles must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents; photos as JPG or TIFF files with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi; and graphic ads must be submitted as print-ready PDF files.
February/March Issue - Deadline: January 10
April/May Issue - Deadline: March 10
June/July Issue - Deadline: May 10
August/September Issue - Deadline: July 10
October/November Issue - Deadline: September 10
December/January Issue - Deadline: November 8
Click here to see past issues
For more information, contact Ani at (323) 721-1153 or email email@example.com